Hotels Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all bedroom bookings made with Palm Court Hotel, whether via hotels website, direct with hotel/ central reservations or through an agent.
Book directly online and receive a bottle of Prosecco in your room for arrival:
This offer is only available on bookings made from 19th December 2016 onwards on www.palmcourthotel.co.uk and is not available for bookings made via Central Reservations, at hotel reservations nor bookings on any other online booking channel. Offer only available for bookings made online at www.palmcourthotel.co.uk and one bottle of Prosecco per stay per room regardless of number of nights staying. Palm Court Hotel, Aberdeen reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice.Please note from 8th June to 18th December 2016 this offer was a bottle of white wine and was excluded from promotional and discounted rates.
Arrival at hotel:
On arrival you are please check in at the hotel reception desk where our team will be waiting to welcome you. You will be required to fully complete a registration card and prepay for your accommodation before accessing your room and also provide a credit card for any incidentals or additional costs which may occur during your stay.
We reserve the right to charge your credit or debit card for any damage done to your room during your stay or for any items that are missing when you leave.
Check in and Check Out:
Check in time after 14:00 hours and Check out time before 11:00 hours
When your booking is completed you will be issued with a confirmation number. Please bring this confirmation number with you when you check in together with a payment card that you booked with as proof of identification.
Should a room have been booked in your name but you do not plan to stay, you must let our reservations team know in advance of the date of arrival so we can make the changes to allow a smooth check in.
To avoid fraudulent transactions, bookings cannot be transferred without prior notice to the hotel and we can only allow check-in to a guest who booked the room online/ via our reservations team.
All rates are inclusive of Service and VAT at the current rate.
Best Available Rates are available until the day of arrival. These rates allow you to alter or cancel your booking up until 2pm on the day before arrival without charge. Amendments or cancellations made after 2pm on the day before arrival will incur a 100% charge of the first nights room charge.
Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable Rates are available 7 days or more before the date of arrival and are fully prepaid at time of bookings. Advance Purchase Rates are non refundable and non transferable.
Promotional and Special Offer Rates a part or full payment will be required to be paid at time of booking and this payment is non refundable and non transferable. Please refer to details on each offer.
For groups of 5 rooms or more (10 people plus) a 25% non refundable deposit is required to secure the reservation and the remaining balance may be due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
If for any reason you cannot make it to stay, you will need to let us know no later than 2pm on the day before arrival. If you don’t let us know before this time unfortunately we will have to charge you for the first nights stay.
If you are on Advance purchase rates or promotional rates full prepayment is taken at the time of booking and your prepayment is non refundable and non transferable.
If you have booked your bedroom through an Agent the cancellation charges are the same as above however all amendments and cancellations must be processed through your agent, this cannot be done directly with the hotel.
Whist every effort will be made to carry out special requests, they cannot always be guaranteed.
The hotel has a car park with limited amount of spaces, these spaces cannot be reserved in advance. During peak times through the year the car park may be unavailable however the streets around the hotel have no charges to park on. The management cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of property or vehicles using the Palm Court Hotel car park.
Please note all public areas and bedrooms are all non smoking, this policy allows us not only to meet legal requirements, but also to create a comfortable environment for all guests to enjoy.
Should we believe that guests have been smoking in bedrooms or any other part of the hotel, a Smoking Fine of £100 will be charged for a deep clean and they will also be asked to leave the premises.
Dogs at The Palm Court Hotel:
We do have a couple of small conditions for bringing your dog as follows:
- Your dog(s) can stay for a fee of £15 per dog per stay.
- Your bedroom will not be serviced whilst the dog(s) is within the room, please advise reception when you head out for the day.
- Dog friendly rooms are allocated within a designated section of the hotel.
- Dogs are welcome within the hotel bedroom (within dog friendly section of hotel), the non food section of the bar, reception area, terrace and grounds.
- Dogs are not allowed within the restaurant, function rooms or food section of the bar.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times including external areas.
- Any fouling in the bedrooms, public areas and grounds must be cleaned immediately and the area sanitized. Failure to do so will result in a penalty payment of £100
- Any damage of facilities the dog owner may be responsible for with an additional cost of £100 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement.
- A maximum of two dogs are allowed within the bedroom.
- Dogs that are deemed to be a nuisance or danger to other hotel guests must be removed from the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to make this decision at any time.
- The hotel does not accept liability for any loss, damage or illness to your dog (s).
- The hotel staff will not give any assistance with the care and cleaning up after dog(s).
- Guide dogs are allowed throughout the hotel free of charge, including restaurant and function rooms.
For groups of 5 rooms or more (10 people plus) a 25% non refundable deposit is required to secure the reservation and the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Please be aware the hotel has no lift
Must be booked 24 hours in advance and requires a £5 deposit per person.
Tables of 12 or more will be required to dine from a reduced menu.
Complaints or Comments:
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay should be made in the first instance to the hotels duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time.
In the event that the chosen hotel is not available, or in cases of force majeure the hotel reserves the possibility of accommodating the customer totally or partially in a hotel of equivalent category for the same type of services. Any additional cost of the room, transport between the two hotels remain the responsibility of the hotel.